W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Tuesday 27 April 2010

161 Self head

When we walked down home, tired and satisfied, hand in hand, I casually remarked that I hadn't seen Luca lately. "He's helping granddad on the land. The man's getting old and suffers from stiff muscles, so he welcomes an extra hand from my brother", Massimo replied.

After a minute he started laughing and continued: "Actually it's a kind of punishment. Poor lad. I think he's an artist."

"Some weeks ago Luca trusted me that he can actually suck his own dick. Imagine! I wish I could. It's every guys dream, you know and he's the first one I know of who actually can do it cause he showed it to me. But about a week ago the poor lad was trapped by his father. The man was furious. You're sick, he told Luca. I can't stand fags around me. It's time you become a real man. So run to your grandfather and tell him I sent you to give him a hand. That will make a man out of you!"

"I don't know when he will return - if ever", Massimo continued. "Next weekend I'll pay him a visit, it's only a mile from here. I just have to walk out this road".

That's just what I wanted to know. Self suck .... how would he do that? I was determined to get a demonstration myself.




































No comments:

Post a Comment