W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Monday 12 April 2010

156 Straight in the eye

The day after teasing Luca I walked up home with Massimo, Luca's elder brother. We were talking odds and ends when he suddenly hold in, took my arm and led me to a shed near the road. Then he pressed me against the wall and leaned on me so I could feel his cock in my stomach. "Okay Giusi", he said, "I'm not a made of stone. I do have feelings. To me, you were very clear about your feelings. Horny feelings, I may say, very horny. You realy turned me on last night and actually I'm still hot as hell." My God, I teased the wrong guy ...

Then he started kissing me. Tenderly, sensualy, eagerly. I couldn't resist. The desire in his eyes sent electric currents throughout my body. His hands were all over me. Massimo was a realy good kisser and he blew my head. I'd had never been touched like this before. He turned me on like mad.

He leaned me against the wall again, his hips pining me there. My legs clenched against his waist, allowing him to free his hands. His hands were everywhere, sliding up my legs, up my hips, lightly touching my stomach, and reaching up to cup my breasts. He leaned forward, taking the right one in his lips. He flicked his tongue lightly against my nipple, and my breath came faster. He moved to the other, repeating the motion, but used his teeth to scrape my nipple lightly. I gasped suddenly, surprised by the motion. He looked at my face as a wave of pleasure rushed through me. He didn't know how much longer his teasing was going to last; my reactions drove him wild.

He kissed me way up to my throat. I shuddered in response, gasping even more now, grinding harder against him. His free hand reached down between them, and he circled his thumb against my clitoris. I froze for a moment, my hands squeezing into his shoulders as I came, shuddering against him violently. He watched me, biting on his bottom lip as my vice grip squeezed his shoulders uncomfortably. He seemed not to care, the pain was welcome if it meant this response from me.

After I regained myself, I looked up at him, and smiled. The orgasm that just ripped through me gave me a lot strength. I unbuttoned his pants. His cock was straight up.He wanted to press it into my vagina, but I stopped him. "That wouldn't be wise", I whispered in his ear. I slipped down on the floor between his legs I pulled down his shorts. The eye of a rock hard cock stared at me. Some precum-tears indicated he was in desperate need.

-- to be continued --
































No comments:

Post a Comment