W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Saturday 3 April 2010

152 Hot Boy Jeans

I really love to see a handsome guy, shirtless, in a pair of jeans. I love the look of soft white or slighty tanned skin against the harshness of denim. It makes me want to kiss his soft skin right down to his waist, teasing his belly button with my warm wet tongue while I unbutton his jeans, pulling them down off his ass, then licking his growing bulge through his boxers as I slowly slide his boxers off, revealing a tasty treat of fresh meat waiting to be licked and eaten.



































No comments:

Post a Comment