W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Friday 9 April 2010

155 Teasing

The week after Luca had won the second price (i.e. ME) in a competition only boys could come up with, it seemed Luca had vanished from the earth. He used to come daily to our house ever since he and my brother were friends and now my brother nor I had seen him for a week. Yet I had this strong feeling he was in the neighbourhood somewhere. I decided to challenge him.

As I waited for darkness to completely envelop the neighbourhood, I couldn't stop wondering if Luca was hiding away near his window. When it was just about fully dark outside and before going to my bedroom, I made a quick detour in to the boys bedroom that faces Luca's bedroom, but I did not turn the light on. Instead, I carefully made my way close to the window and peered out. At first I didnt see anything because his room was dark as well, and just as I was about to give up, I saw the shade on his window move ever so slightly. I thought I saw a hand pull it back slightly as if he was there peeking out, but couldnt be sure. My heart was pounding at the thought of him possibly trying to spy on me, but I wanted to be sure if I was going to try to put on an unsuspecting show for him. I tried to think of another way to see if he really was at his window, maybe from another window or angle but I could not think of anything.

Suddenly I had an idea. I walked to my bedroom and put on a candle. I then paraded around the room a little as if I was looking for something, but what I was doing was trying to see if he maybe once saw that I was in my bedroom, he would then try to peek out from the window. I then walked casually out of my bedroom and as soon as I was out of sight, I walked very quickly back to the boys bedroom down the hall and sure enough, there was Luca standing in his still darkened bedroom.

It startled me a little, but once I conformed he was there, I walked back to my bedroom. Confident that he was now watching my every move, I started unbuttoning my blouse as I walked to my closet. Then I slowly slipped off my blouse and now stood there in my skirt and bra only.

All I imagined was him standing there in his darkened bedroom with a raging hard on as his eyes strained to see more. I wanted to slide my bra off but I also couldnt stop wondering if he was still watching. A part of me told me that of course he was, but then another part of me still wondered, so I walked out of my bedroom but left the candle on to indicate that I would return soon just in case he was still watching because I surely wanted to keep his interest. I then walked really fast to the boys bedroom and looked once again toward his bedroom, and as I looked I could feel an obvious grin come across my face.

He was there alright, and he was actually even more visible than before. He was a step or two back from the blinds, probably in an effort to hide himself from being seen. I could actually see him from almost mid stomach and up, but was a little disappointed because I was hoping to be able to see if he was ..... jerking off :) but no such luck, but I could see his shoulder kind of moving methodically, almost like he was scratching something and then I realized he probably WAS jerking off.

I raced back to my bedroo and had to slow myself down a bit because I could not make it obvious that I was showing off for him. So I walked to where I was maybe 2-3 feet from the window but almost directly in front of it, and then I reached back, unsnapped my bra, and slid both arms out and displayed my perky 34b breasts by appearring as though I was stretching, and as I stretched, I pressed my chest outward and then released. I already could feel that my nipples were rock hard, and they actually cried out for my fingers to grab on to them and give them a tug or a pinch (LOVE having them played with roughly) but resisted because I again wanted this to look natural.

Believe me, a part of me wanted to get naked and flop on the bed spread eagle and masturbate shamelessly, but another part of my horny mind told me to slow down and just tease him, and to not give away the whole candy store all at once. I was so aroused that the crotch of my underpants were completely soaked. I reluctantly left my bedroom and I blew the candle. By this time I so needed to touch myself but I held back and waited until I was locked away in the bathroom a few minutes later. Then I fingered my throbbing clit to an incredible intense orgasm as I tugged and twisted my rock hard nipples, the whole time imagining him standing there watching me undressing as he stroked his rock hard cock until hot cum spurted everywhere.

I realised my horniness was beginning to really consume me and as you already know I couldn't stop it ....



















































No comments:

Post a Comment