W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Saturday 24 April 2010

160 Girls like boys (5)

This blog is about the way guys behave. How they are driven by their tools. Massimo proved to be just like that - thank God.

While I was dreaming, my blouse was open and showed my hard boobs. I felt how he came near, bent down and took a big rubbery nipple in his mouth. He sucked it in between his lips, gently nibbling on it. While he sucked my tit, he reached down and opened my pants, sliding his hand up between my legs. He palmed my pussy and must have felt the heat from it against the palm of his hand.

Gently, Massimo inserted the tip of his finger between my pussy lips, gradually sliding a finger down deeper into my slit. He rolled my clit with his finger, then slid his finger farther down and swirled the end of it around in the entrance to the pussy hole itself.

I reached down, opened his fly and pulled down his underpants. I wrapped my fingers around his massive hard-on once again and slowly slid my hand up and down the length of his shaft. Massimo now had his finger buried in my wet pussy. He was sliding it in and out of me, fingerfucking me with the entire length of it.

Then he took his dick in his hand, sliding the head of it up and down in my juicy slot. My cunt felt like an oven. I pulled my legs up and spread them. Massimo slid the end of his dick down to my cunt hole and slowly began to push it up into me. I groaned as his big dick slowly penetrated my hot cunt. His dick disappeared between my legs, sliding right up into the pink opening framed by my black cunt hair.

When he had it all the way up in me, he stood for a moment, just feeling the wet heat surrounding his dick. He reached down and hooked his arms under her knees, lifting her legs and spreading them wide. Massimo slowly withdrew his dick until only the end was still in me, then slowly pushed it back up into me again. I groaned as he fucked me, slowly and deeply.

After a few hauls he began to pick up speed, screwing his dick in and out faster and faster. I was responding to his thrusts, pushing myself up to meet him on every thrust. Harder and harder he fucked me, slamming his dick up to his balls on every stroke.

This was where Massimo - like every healthy guy - was after. I could see from his eyes that it was building up deep in his balls. The pressure was moving up along the shaft of his dick, indicating that he was just on the verge of coming. He was sweating all over. I wasn't sure he could hold off much longer. I let out a little muffled scream and my legs began to jerk and spasm. My eyes were shut tight and I enjoyed an intense pleasure. Massimo suddenly groaned and while he was attempting to thrust forward hard, I pushed him away with all of my strength, avoiding his cum to fill up my cunt. His dick jerked and throbbed as it shot squirt after squirt over my breasts and tummy.

"Oh, boy," I smiled at him, "that was really something else!"

"You can say that again," he agreed, "I can't remember when I have come so hard."

I'd just cured another guy from being overloaded and I'm sure I enjoyed it as much as he did!


















No comments:

Post a Comment