W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Thursday 25 March 2010

149 Ragazzi modi (7)

I wondered what the next challenge would be. I waited anxiously, but nothing happened. They just dressed up, shook hands and walked away. So did my brother. However, he didn't walk down to the road; he walked directly to me! How did he know ...

He scrambled to my hiding place and made himself at ease. What..., what..., was all I could say. He put his figer on my mouth and told me he knew I had followed him and that I had seen him and the guys naked, with hard-ons, comparing sizes, jerking off and cumming. He was sure I had a good time. I nodded and he smiled when he lifted my skirt and saw my underwear soaked all the way through.

Then he did something he'd never done before. He pulled me close and his hand went down to my vulva. I felt his finger going gently inside. Meanwhile he talked softly. Today would be the last time he and I would be intimate. What he was doing was his goodbye present for me to show his gratitute for a friendship that had been beyond a regular brother and sister relation.

He told he and Luca were the overall winners of the series of typical boyish challenges. His reward: the other guys wouldn't go for the love of Magdalena for 4 weeks. To win her love shouldn't be a problem. He had noticed she allways had a lusty smile whenever their eyes met. Probably she was as nymphomatic as I and he knew how to handle that. The only problem left was her brother Nikos. Now he had proven to be the best of all guys, it should be a piece of cake to deal with Nikos.

The second he shoved his finger into my pussy I came almost instantly. The moves with his hand and fingers made me come over and over again. When I couldn't hold it anymore I slightly took his hand from my clit and guided it to the bulge in his pants. We opened up his pants and ... his pulsating dick shot massively inside his underwear and a white stream of jizz seeped through. That guy was heavily overloaded! He had already blown a ditch of cum in his hand and barely 15 minutes later he did it once more!

... to be continued ...

































































No comments:

Post a Comment