W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Friday 19 March 2010

147 Ragazzi modi (5)

The guys formed a (penis) circle and compared sizes. Two left the group, dressed up and walked away from the farm. Luca, a stunning guy living next door and my brother's friend, received something from the others which he put away in his clothes. I wasn't surprised; watching the boys at the river had already convinced me that his package was the best. And when he was younger I betrayed him and my brother several times discovering the pleasant features of their developping manlihood.



The mysterious meeting went on with all the boys jerking off! They came one by one catching their cum in the palm of their hands. They compared the volumes and congratulated my brother and Luca (again!) his friend from next door. After washing their hands in a half rotten wooden rain barrel they changed some kind of coin and put it away in their clothes.

... to be continued ...




















No comments:

Post a Comment