W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 10 March 2010

144 Ragazzi modi (2)

I can't tell what triggered me. Today I'd say it must have been my nymphomatic instinct. I just felt there was something going on when my elder brother left the house that afternoon. I decided to follow him. That was easier said than done. I'm still convinced he felt I was following him and that he didn't care.

He and his mates met in an old deserted farm where we used to play when we were kids. Eventually I found a possition from where I had a good view at what was going to happen. I recognised some friends of my brother going in to the farm. A window was broken. I could see some of them lowering their pants and showing their dicks. I hadn't a clue what this was all about, but it was worthwhile watching!

... to be continued ...
































No comments:

Post a Comment