W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Saturday 13 March 2010

145 Ragazzi modi (3)

After stowing away their cocks two sad guys left the farm. They passed me very close, but fortunately they didn't notice me. I overheard them saying that if they had known the rules in advance, they wouldn't feel so humiliated. Mmm, didn't they dare to show off their cocks or were their dicks to small? Whatever, I still didn't know where this meeting was all about.

I got up a little from my hiding place and saw the guys coming out of the farm. One by one they peed, as if they were trying to make a fountain as high as possible. When they were done, the guy who could piss for the highest was congratulated and all guys gave him something he put away in his pocket. Again, two guys left the scene.

... to be continued ...
































No comments:

Post a Comment