W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Tuesday 22 February 2011

256 Luca's back

While Giacomo, Lucia were on our way to my grandfather, thoughts came to my mind about my brother Tony, his girlfriend Helena and her brother Nikos, and about Luca. A few weeks before I'd spied on Luca while he was having a shower in our house. All aspects of his manly forms had turned on for many nights. I was looking formward to see him again.

When we arrived at my grandfather's farm he and all his staff were pleased to see us. After a enchanting welcome I asked Luca to show me my room for a rest. He walked up the stairs carrying my luggage. I followed him looking up at his back. I recalled the fine looks of his naked ass. I felt my heart bouncing in my throat. My labia got moist. A blush came over my face. My patience was over. Definitely.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment