W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Tuesday 1 February 2011

249 Deep throat

Lucia brought the head of his cock to her lips in a whisper of a kiss. I felt a sharp twinge of jealousy the way Lucia went down on it. Jealousy soon gave way to amazement though, when I saw his whole thing disappear into her mouth and into her throat. She started bobbing her head faster and deeper than I'd imagined possible. His head was bent back and his eyes were closed, and he groaned as Lucia worked on him. I noticed traces of Lucia's saliva glistening along the shaft of his rigid cock, and wondered how he'd held out for so long under such stimulation.

Lucia's voice brought me back to reality. "What did you think of my technique, Giusi?" "I was amazed you could take him so deep. I couldn't take that much in a million years," I answered, feeling somewhat intimidated. "Watch, and I'll show you how it's done." She bent over Giacomo again, effortlessly taking his erect cock in to the hilt, then she began to pump him in and out with apparent ease, making him groan again, and thrash his head from side to side in ecstasy. I was hugely turned on, watching my chaperone sucking that throbbing cock. Impulsively I said: "Will you teach me, please?"

Lucia pulled her mouth gradually off Giacomo's now-raging hard-on with a wet popping sound, sending it slapping against his belly. She licked her lips and said: "The trick is to start slowly, pushing the head against the back of the throat a little more each time. And try to keep your mouth and throat in alignment so the penis can slide unobstructed into your throat. Believe me, once you get the hang of it, it's easy!"




















No comments:

Post a Comment