W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 16 February 2011

254 Need a hand, guys?

I realize guys hold onto their penis / testicles randomly throughout the day and night. They feel the need to adjust themselves down there constantly. A quick tap here or there is essential to soothe or move but is there anyway to strike a balance between comfort and decorum?

Whether it be a scratch, a quick movement, realign or whatever he does, some ladies may find it unattractive while others find this swoon-worthy. Although I may be the only adoring fan who's delighted to see my fave footballers grab their goody bags, I’ve taken on the responsibility of ending the self-adjustment stigma once and for all. Because, frankly, I like it/love it/want more of it.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment