W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Thursday 10 February 2011

252 Going down

You know I take men just the way they are. That's why I accept they have to adjust their stuff regularly, or check if its still there, or scratch it when its itching or when they're bored. I know they do it everywhere: at the supermarket, at school, in the cafeteria, on the street, you name it. The impulse seems to be so irresistible that they can't sneak off in private to take care of their stuff.

When Lucia, Giacomo and I were preparing to continue our journey after an exciting night, we saw the inn-keeper totally uninhibitedly adjusting his junk in a big way. It must have been so subconcious he hadn't even realized he had been so blatant. We women do notice, and trust me, most women think its gross to look at guys who stick practically their whole hand down there to "adjust" their balls.




























No comments:

Post a Comment