W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 19 January 2011

246 Raphe

I made an anatomical tour of Giacomo's phallus and its delectable accoutrements with my forefinger. His very pronounced perineal raphe struck me immediately. The visible line of his raphe extended tantalizingly from his anus, through the mid-line of his scrotum and upwards through the posterior mid-line aspect of his dick. By experience I I have found that some men have a very pronounced scrotal raphe and a less pronounced penile raphe, while others have a raphe that is only seen upon very close, detailed inspection. I often need to use the very sensitive tip of my tongue to probe for a less pronounced raphe.






























No comments:

Post a Comment