W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Friday 7 January 2011

242 Black XL

I could not help but notice as he approached me that the bulge I detected slightly earlier was now much more visible. My smile widened as I looked up at him. As I started lowering my gaze, his left hand went to his crotch and actually squeezed the bulge I was now staring at. I said nothing. I inched slightly forward in my seat and I uncrossed my legs. No words were said. He continued walking towards me until he was now standing directly in front of me. I then looked up at him and our eyes met for a brief moment. As he released his grip on what now looked like a very hard cock, my hand replaced his and I squeezed what felt like a big rock hard cock. What I noticed the most was that it felt incredibly thick. Then I unzipped him and a second or two later a gorgeous big black cock sprung in to view. I exhaled and let a short low moan escape my lips as I estimated his cock size to be around maybe 8 inches long, but he also had the thickest cock I had ever seen in my entire life.




















1 comment: