W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Thursday 13 January 2011

244 Giacomo

Luca was working for my grandfather, who lived a days walk from our house. One day one of his hinds passed by and had some serious talk with my father. Eventually my father ordered me to prepare for a visit to my grandfather. At his house I was to meet a young, healthy man who wanted to investigate wether I would be a good wife to him. My father explained that he didn't favour the idea because to his opinion I had to pick my own husband when I was a bit older. It was for the sake of our family, his father and the credentials of the man's family that he insisted I should give an appearance though.

That same afternoon we started walking, hind Giacomo, our maid and my chaparone Lucia and me. I vaguely remembered Giacomo as an annoying little boy. Well, he sure wasn't annoying or little anymore. He had a lot to tell about my grandfather's farm, Luca and the other workers and contractors.

When it became dark we stopped at a small inn for a meal and some sleep. The room we got had only twin beds. I offered Giacomo to share the bed with me and Lucia, but he refused - of course - and Lucia whispered me a reprimand. After a pee on a bucket, Lucia and I dressed up for the night and got into the bed. Giacomo stripped down to his underwear, positioned the bucket right in front of us and started to fill up the bucket with a strong jet!

















No comments:

Post a Comment