W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Sunday 16 January 2011

245 Hard pole

While Giacomo was emptying his bladder, Lucia and I noticed his growing dick. To me his intent was clear and I decided to play the game. I jumped up, pulled him over in bed and told him that I would help him to get his pole back in his underwear. I also told him to stay calm and if he didn't, that I would tell my dad that he tried to rape Lucia and me.

Giacomo showed himself a willing victim (when it comes to their willy, all men are alike.) and Lucia made no sound of protest (when it comes to his willy all women are alike).

































No comments:

Post a Comment