W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Friday 20 August 2010

199 Senza te


Mi dispiace devo andare via
Questa volta l'ho promesso a me
Perché ho voglia di un amore vero
Senza te

It was hard to give up Massimo. I'd become an addict of his body, his abs, his hair, his hands, his touch, his cock, his butt, his lips, his breath, his cum.... And yet, it didn't feel complete. It was obvious: the missing drug was love, real love. So i told him:
I am sorry I have to go away
This time I have promised it to myself
Because I want a real love
Without you

He was so understanding. "We're young", he said, "go and discover the world, and after that, well, we'll see if there still is a paradise for the both of us". Then he made love to me in a way he'd never done before. I regretted my decision immediately.




















No comments:

Post a Comment