W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Sunday 8 August 2010

195 Teen boys

Some time ago I told you that I've always had a great interest in boys, that as a child playing doctors and nurses used to be one of my favorite games and that it all ended when the boys became aware of their growing dicks, balls and pubes. Fortunately, some boys lost their shame rather quickly and developped an interest in girls. One of them was Mario.

One day, in the grocery shop, Mario suddenly stood behind me. "Docters and nurses?", he whispered in my ear. "Oh, hi Mario, how are you?", I replied. He came a bit closer squeezing his body against me. He continued whispering: "This afternoon, at the regular spot, doctors and nurses, show your twat, you'll get a lot of cock. Okay?".

That afternoon Mario wasn't the only guy that got out of his clothes. There were a many boys I'd never seen before, all rather nervous. They seemed to have challenged eachother and were surprised when I showed up. "Giusi is our judge", Mario explained to them. "She'll decide who'll be allowed to see her vag. So, who's first?"

-- to be continued --


























































No comments:

Post a Comment