W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Saturday 14 August 2010

197 Mario

Mario's pants had indicated a huge boner during the show. So I wasn't surprised at all when he flipped a hard-on out of his pants when it finally was his turn. I liked his looks; they weren't boyish anymore. I liked his mature dick too.










Obviously, Mario was to be the lucky guy to have a look at my jewels on one condition: he had to allow me to have a close look at his cock. "Nurse Giusi, you're always welcome for a private investigation", thus spake horny doc Mario. "You'd better be carefull boy. It'll be in your dreams forever", I replied, "Once you've seen it, you can't think of anything else". That phrase wasn't actually mine. I overheard my elder brother Angelo once saying it to his best friend Luca.




























No comments:

Post a Comment