W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Thursday 5 August 2010

194 Towels and tools

The first time I saw a hard-on was when I was 8. It happened when we had our weekly bath. The ritual was that we (i.e. me, my elder brother Angelo and my two younger brothers) would undress ourselves completely, that we'd step together into a wooden tub filled with warm, that our mother would lather us one by one with a washcloth and that we would further rinse ouselves in the warm water.

Angelo was almost eleven when it happened. While my mother was lathering Agelo's genital area his member awoke and erected gallantly. He tapped my shoulder and pointed triumphantly to his dick. He wanted me to have a good look!

As soon as my mother noticed that I was gazing at Angelo's erection, she ordered him to turn around and wrapped him in a towel.

From that moment he never joined us in the tub again, "because he's becoming a man" my mother explained. At that age I hadn't the faintest idea she was talking about...

I can't remember how his winky looked like, but I do know that I couldn't get my eyes of the towel showing the contours of an intriguing part of his body. Even today men with a towel are still exciting to watch....











































































No comments:

Post a Comment