W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Saturday 26 June 2010

181 No glove, no love

The first guy I ever had sex with was Massimo. After the first time he wanted more. So did I. However, I didn't opt for a pregnancy. That's why I urged Massimo to get some condoms.

Buying condoms makes just about everybody a little nervous. So I told him to be proud! Buying condoms means, first and foremost, that he was getting laid, wasn't he! This would make other people jealous, not judgmental. Massimo wondered why I didn't get some myself, cause getting condoms doesn't make a girl look cheap; it makes her look like a woman who respects herself and takes direct control over her health. He was right about that, though not commonly accepted at that time.
No condom - no sex. Buying condoms doesn't make you look creepy, I continued our discussion. It makes you look like a guy who cares about his sexual partner and wants to behave as responsibly as possible. You do, don't you?

I think you should know that when I was young, there weren't latex condoms on every counter of a drugstore or condom vending machines in men's rooms. A condom then consisted of a sheath, made from the intestinal membrane of a lamb. Actually the Romans already used lamb skin preservatives!

His hormones must have been stronger then his embarrassment, cause 2 days later he knocked on my door and pointed at his pocket with a big smile on his face, indicating that he'd completed his mission!



















































2 comments: