W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Saturday 5 June 2010

174 Show me yours (1)

I've always had a great interest in boys and their toys. Playing doctors and nurses used to be one of my favorite games. Once the boys could get an erection, most of them lost interest in being a patient. However, two of them were very interested in girls. They showed us their growing dicks, balls and pubes and we let them have a look at our developping breasts and cunts. Mario's stiffie was the first erected dick I ever touched.

And today? I just ask when I want to know his size. Almost any guy is proud of his tool, and he'll be happy to show you, very honoured by your interest. (Just be prepared for his interest in you ....)









































No comments:

Post a Comment