W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Thursday 17 June 2010

178 Ball crunchers


Guys know all about it. But they rarely talk about it. Thinking about it just makes that area tingle doesn’t it? It’s the one area on the male body that guys really have a hard time joking about… Well that is of course unless one of his buddies takes a serious shot there and he’s not seriously hurt.

Yes, I'm discussing his balls.

I remember we were playing bouncer ball, a fast game with a small rubber ball. My brother was about 13 years of age. One powerful shot he couldn't catch and he was on the ground. I really thought he would die as he could hardly breath or speak anymore. I rushed to our father and told him what had happened. To my surprise he didn't come with me and all he did was laugh! "He's just been hit at his most sensitive spot. He'll be okay in a few minutes", he said still laughing.

I was realy concerned about my brother. My father's reaction made me furious! I lost my temper and couldn't prevent lifting my foot up his crotch hitting him there as hard as I could. He collapsed in slow motion with his hands between his legs. "You'll be okay in a few minutes", I said and I returned to my brother.

He was still floored, his hands with his balls, deathly pale, but breathing. I sat with him and laid his head on my lap. He recoverd quickly, but my father grounded me for a week. My brother never ever played bouncer ball again.








































No comments:

Post a Comment