W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 2 June 2010

173 Poor fit

A lot of men know that wearing nice underwear will enhance his sex appeal. Unfortunately they often show themselves in their undies still wearing socks - for me a huge turn off.

However, there are still wearing underwear that just doesn't fit. Too tight or too much of a tent. Or his balls are hanging out - or even his dick. There are only very, very few men that are attractive in a thong or a g-string. Did I mention childish looking underwear yet, with ducks on it, Mickey Mouse or Superman?

Guys take my advise, when you're up to buy some new undies, please don't go by your own judgement of that of your mother. Try for yourself if it's comfy, but always ask your partner or friend to judge if you're wearing the right stuff. I'm willing to help you of course. Just mail your picture to me.

Here are some fine examples of what I don't like











































No comments:

Post a Comment