W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Tuesday 18 August 2009

069 My Brother's Cock (4)

The intensity of the moment was ecstatic. I used my lips to move my brother’s curved boner. Carefully, I began sucking his cock moving my head back and forth on an angle, my lips ever so lightly around his cockshank. His prick jolted. I relaxed my mouth. The side of his swollen knob stretched the inside of my left cheek. He oozed, I sighed.
His arm and hand moved. It landed on the side of my head, his palm covering my ear. He grunted, I didn’t budge a millimeter with his cock inside my mouth. I prayed.


“Oh fuck, suck it, is that you Giusi?” my brother asked mumbling. “Un-huh,” I lightly replied. “Why didn’t you just ask Giusi, I would’a let you suck my cock anytime, suck it Giusi, I’m so fucking horny!” I yanked the pillow from behind my brother’s back tossing it onto the floor. Within seconds I was crouched down between his legs. He dug his arms neath his nape offering me full access to his beautiful cock and plump balls. Before I dived I looked into my brother’s face. His eyes were closed and his head turned to the side.


I raised his cock shoving it into my mouth. His body squirmed for a couple of seconds.
“Suck it,” he whispered lightly sighing. I played with my brother’s hot plump balls bobbing my head up and down. He gasped when the head of his cock entered my throat. “You deep…..” he mumbled. The blowjob I was performing on my brother’s hot prick was ecstatic, an achievement of my perfect cocksucking abilities. “oh, oh, OH!” he moaned tossing his head side to side slowly elevating his hips and ass cheeks with the head of his prick lodged inside my tight throat. “Gonna cum, gonna cum,” he mumbled. My fingertips dug into him rippled abs. His cock fired. His ass and hips hit the couch.
“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking shit, oh fuck!” he bellowed groaning and moaning keeping his hands under his head slowly raising it, flexing his pecs and upper arm muscles, fluttering his eyelashes staring down at me drinking his three thick ropes of cum.


I felt my brother’s hands under my arms pulling me off his cock, pulling me upwards whispering, “Come here Giusi, lay on top of me, un-huh, that’s it, nice ‘n’ warm.”
I dug my hands under my brother’s back touching his shoulder blades turning my head to the side laying it on his upper arm and shoulder. “You could’a asked to suck my cock years ago Giusi, that was awesome.”




























No comments:

Post a Comment