W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Sunday 9 August 2009

066 My Brother’s Cock (1)

It seems like yesterday, that warm summer afternoon. My brother was fallen asleep on the couch in his room. I'd slipped in to look at his gordeous body for a moment. Every look at him always made me feel so hot. I watched him, laying on his side. His left hand was tossed behind his hip. His abdomen looked rippled with hard muscles as did his hot looking pecs. His little pink nipples looked so inviting. He was fucking hot.


I carressed his flaccid dick, tenderly, slowly, careful not to awaken him. I sucked in a big breath, holding it within my lungs turning my head gently pinching his knob with my full soft lips keeping the tip of my finger under his cockshank so it would remain in the same position. I removed my lips. Using my fingertips I gingerly pinched his knob again staring at his pee-hole hoping my brother’s cock would ooze.














No comments:

Post a Comment