W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 12 August 2009

067 My Brother's Cock (2)

I turned my head to the side. I licked my lips before lightly kissing the underside of my brother’s boner, just below his dick ridge, that little fleshy area that separates his knob from his pole. I tickled that little fleshy spot with the tip of my tongue moving my tongue back and forth across it holding my breath all the while.


His boner twitched. I pulled my head away rather quickly. I moved my head up to see if his dick oozed and it had. A little clear bubble of nectar appeared as I watched his pee-hole wink. I had to taste my brother’s precum, I just had to. Gingerly, I placed the tip of my left index finger under his knob slowly raising his boner. I moved in quickly allowing the side of my tongue to roll across his luscious looking knob. I felt his cock jolt. I allowed my finger to relax before I raised his dick again, just a touch. He had oozed again as I coated my top lip with his first ooze. “mmm,” he lightly moaned.


Never had I ever felt as horny as I did at that very moment. I decided right there, right then staring at his cock that I was going to suck it, come hell or high water!
I used the side of my forearm to push against his left hip. His rear rolled back just a little with his lower back resting against the pillow stuffed behind him. He moaned but he didn’t awaken.


He looked so fucking hot and hunky. He knew he was a hunk and popular with the girls even though he treated them like dirt neath his feet. They seemed to love it; they always came back for more, whatever ‘more’ was until he discarded one for another.
I wanted to kiss his ass. I wanted to rim him also. I wanted to kiss and lick and suck his miracle inch below his plump balls. I was going to suck his sweet looking smooth nuts but first and foremost I had to suck his cock that was now half flaccid.


His arm moved. I ducked. His body moved more on an angle slipping his left hand under the side of his head. I started at his armpit and his muscular looking arm and pec.
I leaned forward turning my head to the side using the tip of my tongue to trace along one of the veins in my brother’s cock before kissing the underside of his knob. I watched his prick as it returned to its full glory, rock hard. He oozed again and the side of my tongue tenderly rolled across his sweet knob. He sighed and lightly moaned.
His dark pubic triangle looked fucking awesome revealing his curly pubes surrounding the base of his beautiful cock.


I sucked my index finger making sure it was warm. I slipped it under his plump nutsac. His cock twitched. I took a look to see if he had oozed and he had and I was rewarded with another droplet of his sweet clear precum. It tasted delightful.
I leaned forward turning my head after licking my lips to gingerly kiss my brother’s left ball. He softly moaned. I used my warm fingertip to gently move his right ball. I leaned forward to kiss it very lightly. Deeply, I inhaled sniffing and sniffing. The aroma reminded me of light celery salt. I licked my lips turning my head running the tip of my tongue up the underside of his boner. He lightly moaned. I hooked the underside of my brother’s plump knob raising his dick a few inches as I turned my body, turning my head sideways allowing his knob to rest on the tip of my tongue before I allowed my tongue to lick his pee-hole.













No comments:

Post a Comment