W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Saturday 15 August 2009

068 My Brother's Cock (3)

His cock veins were turning bluish-green. His cock was throbbing. I reexamined his knob and dick ridge. I gently licked the underside of his tool, savoring the sweet taste. His body didn’t move but he softly moaned and sighed. His body twisted a little and it was providing me better access to his beautiful prick. It made his cock ooze. I had to have it; I couldn’t allow it to go to waste. I used the side of my tongue to roll it across his knob gingerly raising his prick using my left hand fingertip.


His thigh muscles flexed. It was ‘do or die time. I opened my mouth wide holding my breath raising his cock just a little higher. The head of my brother’s dick entered my mouth. Ever so slowly I allowed my lips to circumnavigate his knob. He oozed softly sighing. The tip of my tongue gingerly poked his pee-hole. He oozed again rewarding me for my cocksucking effort. My warm fingertip stirred his plump balls making him ooze again as I tenderly sucked his knob. He oozed even more than he had previously. It tasted awesome. I puckered my lips very slowly sucking his knob feeling my lips riding over his swollen cock bulb. He continued oozing and I could hear him lightly moaning. I continued tantalizing his sweet knob with my hot lips ever so slowly moving my head back and forth just a little.


The top of his knob grazed the roof of my mouth as I allowed more of his cock entry. My lips could feel a few of his pulsating cock veins pumping blood thru them. I continued to tenderly nurse my brother’s cock until his body twisted. I pulled my head off my brother’s prick. He had tossed his left arm behind him, his elbow digging into the couch. He groaned and then he grunted.


Charitably, I sucked his right plump ball. I had to suck his left nut also, I just had to. Gracefully, after sucking his right nut, I allowed it roll off of my bottom lip using my warm fingertip to move his left nut forward. Tactfully, I got my brother’s left testicle into my mouth. I rolled it around listening to his soft moaning. His left leg moved. His knee almost slapped the side of my chin but I used my right elbow to hold his knee from doing so. He stretched out his left leg.


When I pulled my head off my brother’s nuts I stared at the head of his gorgeous cock. He had oozed a couple of times. Some of his precum was touching his hard rippled abs. I raised his cock turning my head. I licked his lower abdomen before turning my head inserting the head of his swollen prick into my hot oral cavity.


















No comments:

Post a Comment