W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Tuesday 28 February 2012

349 The horseman (3)

I feel his hardness. Pulsing waves take over - yet it's not enough. I need him deep inside me.

His moans roll deep within his throat as his muscles tense and his grip tightens. As I wrap my legs around him he thrusts faster, as deeply as our bodies can yield to one another. If only he could slip under my skin our fusion would be complete, so totally do I want to devour him with my hunger and lust. I feel his hot, creamy juice flow as I suck and pull him with my muscles to keep him inside me.


































2 comments:

  1. Your blogs and every other content is so entertaining and useful It makes me come back again.
    dogging

    ReplyDelete