W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 22 February 2012

347 The horseman (1)

He showed up in boots and a hat. No flowers or candy, but what the hell...that sexy grin on his rugged face made me melt.

Yes, Emilio is all male, virile and full of strength. Bursting with passion and power. Honest, hard-working. Serious yet teasing and playful. His hands are strong and his calluses are points of roughness just adding to the kaleidoscope of stimulating touches. They caress me gently at first but it's too hard to hold back and I don't want him to keep his desire in check, to restrain himself... or me.

My breasts are heavy with desire, nipples hard and ready to be tasted. His lips burn a trail down my jaw, my throat, my shoulders. My mouth is swollen from the hunger we share in our kisses but he won't stop there. I know he wants me as much as I want him. He sees the little devil inside and won't stop until she's released.

I'm hot and ready but we've only just begun.































































No comments:

Post a Comment