W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 1 February 2012

340 Rafa

To me the best tennis player ever is Rafael Nadal. I like his looks, his style of playing and his style of living. He takes care of himself and leads the life he wants. Rafa is not eccentric and his tighs and biceps make him very masculin, very sexy.

People how know me would say: "Sexy? Nadal? The guy's ass is far too big, his sixpack has vaporated and is even a bit fat and his crotch is ... well, let's be polite, rather small."

Okay, okay, I know. It's just that killing smile that weakens me constantly....





































No comments:

Post a Comment