W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Friday 17 June 2011

294 Boys attributes

My father never wore pyjamas nor underwear at night. So when he got up in the morning he went into the bathroom naked, hung his dick over the edge of the sink and had a pee. When I was a little girl I've seen him do that regularly. I never saw him pee though, but I could hear it and there was always that smell of urine. I was intreged by his balls, his hairy scrotum. Once I poked a finger against it while he was peeing and asked him what it was. He told me he didn't know but it was a gift from God and all boys were grateful cause that made them real boys.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment