W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Sunday 5 June 2011

290 Ball licking

Once I saw Luca kneeling before my brother. Luca pulled down my brother's trousers and burried his nose in his pubic hair. Then he lifted my brother's balls and started licking the space between balls and arsehole, working his way slowly up to my brother's balls and giving each one loving kisses and sucking them gently. Luca took each ball into his mouth enjoying the smooth feel. My brother's cock was not really hard yet and Luca tried to get both his balls and cock into his mouth. By experience I can say that it isn't easy with my brother's 7". When Luca's tongue started slipping around the cock and balls I stopped looking. I couldn't bear it any longer. I so wished it was me and not Luca getting all the fun from enjoying my brother's awesome body.

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment