W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 8 June 2011

291 One is not enough

My brother was laying on his bed. We just had dinner and he'd left the table exusing hiself for not being sociabel. He was tired of bringing in the harvest. I watched him, almost nude, admired his abs and bulging briefs. Suddenly he looked up and asked: "What's up?".

I told him that I'd seen him and Luca cock fighting, docking, ball licking, jerking and cum spraying. No big deal. Just a boy thing or ... couldn't it be a rather gay thing?

"I'm straight, you know that", he answered. "It's just that I'm a bit obsessed with my cock - which guy isn't? So if Luca shows interest in my dick, I let him and I'm happy to join him, cause I like the feeling".

"To my opinion", he continued, "Luca isn't gay, but he's not averse. I even might say he does have a certain gay interest. I'm sure he's in love with you. He likes having sex with you. However, he doesn't dislike other men. Perhaps it'll end someday in a threesome. How's that!"






























No comments:

Post a Comment