W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Monday 14 March 2011

263 Rear view

Luca told me he didn't want to run off with me just like that. He prefered to go back to his grandfather's farm once the Libian had gone. I agreed with him, but how were we to know if the man and his train were still there? Luca suggested to climb a mountain nearby from which there should be a view on the farm. The alternative was to go back and hide our selves for some time. We agreed to plan A.

So we climbed the mountain. I followed Luca over a narrow path, looking up at his back. I noticed that his jeans made his butt even sexier than it already was....




























No comments:

Post a Comment