W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Friday 11 March 2011

262 Signs of interest

Luca had the drop dead gorgeous looks of my brother, was charming, tall and had the most impeccable manners. He seemed to be just the perfect guy for me. The only drawback: he was so "nerve wrackingly" difficult to read. Like most men Luca didn't express his feelings overtly.

However, I was convinced that his subtle, unconscious signs expressed that he was into me. Why else would he open his eyes a little wider or rais his eyebrows slightly? Why else were his legs, feet and eyes pointing towards me most of the time? Why else was he showing off his perfect masculine body, striking a macho pose by standing erect with his feet apart and his hands on his hips or at his sides and his chest out?




































No comments:

Post a Comment