W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 2 March 2011

259 Abduction

The next day a Libian man was cheerfully welcomed by Franco, Luca's grandfather. His entourage consisted of 30 horses and female riders. After exchanging pleasantries the riders set up a traditional Bedouin tent just in front of the farm. Franco called for me and introduced me to Moamar.

"Please introduce yourself to our guest", Franco asked, but I couldn't bring out a single word. His apperance was repulsive. While I looked away from him, Moamar laid his hands on my buttocks. When he reached out to touch my breast I started gagging. Just at that moment Luca appeared out of the blue and pushed the man from his chair right on the floor. Luca grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. "RUN", he screamed.

I heard Moamar ordering his riders to help him back on his feet. We ran for our lives and Luca seemed to know where to go. After we had forded a stream for a while, we stopped to pause. I observed him while he was exploring the area. "You've wetted yourself", I said in an attempt to reduce the stress. He smiled. "Not yet", he replied. Than he sat himself at my side, conjured his dick out and started to produce a nice fountain. ""Ora mi sto bagnando". We both laughed. I looked at him and realised that he wasn't just my lustobject or my hero. I was in love.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment