W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Thursday 25 November 2010

230 In my dreams (1)


I fantasize Luca catches me staring at his cock subconsiously licking my lips. We make eye contact. I move in closer and look down at the bulge in his groin. In ask: "May I?" There is no reply, he turns around and I follow him. He leans against the wall, I kneel submissively before him. I look up at him, his hands on his hips, he nods at me as if to say "Well, what are you waiting for?"

I unzip him, let his pants fall to the floor, remove his tool out of its tight black confines. I stroke it, the warm hard softness. I feel it growing in my hand. I pull the skin up and down and finally I can wait no longer. I lean forward, my mouth open, and take him in. I suck his cockhead while swirling my tongue over it, slowly but surely feeding more and more of him into my mouth.

... to be continued ...






































No comments:

Post a Comment