W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Sunday 7 November 2010

223 Wet

Some time ago I blogged that after some weird boy's game Luca, my brother's best friend, was predestined to become my lover. However, we didn't get a chance to do what lovers do, because after the game Luca had left our village to help his grandfather on his farm. What I'm going to tell you now happened that year when summer was over and the harvest was in.

I was in our house about going into my bedroom to have a rest when I passed by my brother's room. The door was ajar. That was weird though because my brother always kept his door closed, if not locked, so I went in to check what's up. When I got closer, I heard the water in the shower running. I thought it was my brother so I turned to proceed to my bedroom. But then I heard the voices of my brother and some of his mates in the kitchen bragging about how they scored three-points at the match that morning.

I realized it was one of his friends in the shower. My heart skipped a beat, there was nobody around, and I thought it wouldn't hurt if I just took one little peek... So quietly, I hid just right behind the bathroom door which was halfway open. He was standing sideways from me and would never notice I was there unless he looked really hard.

And there he was, Luca in his full-glory, facing the shower while the water ran down his face and body. I didn't want to admit it, but I wanted to see his dick so bad, from where I was hiding. I could barely see it unless he turned to face me. I was overwhelmed with lust. I was getting horny just by looking at him getting himself wet. Then I could see his erected dick and I was amazed on how big it was. While he was getting wet with water, I was getting wet myself too, for a different reason though...
















































No comments:

Post a Comment