W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Monday 1 November 2010

221 Diet

I have seen a French movie the other day that had an interesting scene in it. The main male character says that sperm is proper for a diet. And although I don't take it for granted I also need to lose about 10-15 kilograms so it attracted my attention. He said sperm contains calorie burners that stimulate the activity of the digestive system. It is a complex mixture of several cells and gland secretions. In addition to the spermatozoa it includes vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, citric acid, creatine, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, natrium, vitamin B12 and zinc.

So guys, serve dinner!






























No comments:

Post a Comment