W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 1 April 2009

001 Welcome




Hi. I am sure you have recognized me. I am La Gioconda or Mona Lisa. As of today I am the administrator of this photoblog. Even before Leonardo da Vinci portrayed me during the Italian Renaissance, I am watching boys and their behavior when it comes to sexuality.


I don't need a photocamera anymore, as there is the Internet. That’s where I’ve found most of the pictures in this blog. These pictures regard vigorous, strong, powerful, robust, strapping, sizable, rigid, stiff, wooden, sturdy, massive, burly lads, guys and men enjoying their masculinity. Alone, with friends, whether male or female. I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I do.


My expression is said to be enigmatic. Regular followers of this blog will soon understand that I prefer to describe it as “a modest smile of joy, excitement, amazement and entertainment”. I live to laugh and I laugh to live. That's why I am still amongst you.

No comments:

Post a Comment