W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Saturday 11 April 2009

006 Easter candy

My top 5 list of Easter candy


5. Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs

Peanut butter and chocolate is one of the tastiest combinations that exists. Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs are simply the traditional peanut butter cup transformed just for Easter.


4. Robin Eggs

I love malted chocolate balls such as the Whopper on occasion. One of those occasions just happens to be Easter when Robin Eggs fill the grocery store shelves. I can remember fondly as a child grabbing a Robin Egg from my bag, licking it, and then applying the wet coating to my lips as lipstick.


3. Chocolate Easter Eggs

While they are quite plain and maybe even ordinary the chocolate Easter egg is a delicious treat worthy of my top list. The chocolate is creamy and delicious.


2. Jelly Belly Jelly Beans

What would Easter be without a jelly beans? Jelly Belly is perhaps one of the best makers of the jelly bean and offers such fun flavors as buttered popcorn and Strawberry Banana.


1. Cadbury Creme Eggs

One of my most favorite of Easter treats is the Cadbury Creme Egg. The deliciously sweet center makes this candy a fine choice for Easter baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment