W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Saturday 25 April 2009

017 Fabulous suck out

I unzipped his fly and started rummaging through his boxers until I finally pulled out his surprisingly large, 8-inch cock. I then began tugging on it every-so-gently, making it hard. Then I began to lick the head of his cock, slowly, gently, gobbling up every bit of pre-cum that came out. Finally, I began to suck his cock, my head bobbing up and down, taking all 8-inches at once until he finally exploded right in my mouth. Of course I swallowed the warm, delicious, creamy liquid. Pure enjoyment, again and again.









No comments:

Post a Comment