W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Thursday 10 May 2012

373 Puma selling oral sex

What do these ads convey?







1. Puma shoes are so dependable that they can be used for any kind of foot position (kneeling and standing).
2. The girl is so near-sighted that she can't see the brand of the guy's pants?
3. If a girl wears Puma shoes + hand bag, she'll give blowjobs all day long.
4. Men should buy their ladies Puma articles so that they can get them on their knees... or they may get a pair for themselves just to get laid.
5. I like men. And I do like sex. Should I buy me a pair of Puma's like he did so he knows I'm in for it?

I don't grasp the meaning. The ads are eye-catching though. Sex sells but I don't really like it. I'm offended that she didn't sallow.

1 comment: