W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Friday 4 May 2012

371 I amsterdam


Queensday in Amsterdam was great fun. The wheather was fine. People were cheerful and exhuberant. My friends took me all over the city from one spot to the other. We came along a lot of peeing boys...

They'd told me that Amsterdam city officials had decided to do something about every year's poblem: people drinking too much and peeing in public. They created an app to direct people to the nearest toilet. I´m afraid it didn´t work out quite well.

































1 comment:

  1. Extraordinary work you folks are doing with this webpage.
    dogging

    ReplyDelete