W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Friday 23 September 2011

308 Furry

A lot of girls of today's generation have been so subjected to an increasingly androgynous population and metrosexual men, that they think a man should be as waxed and hairless as they are. I think women schould be basically hairless, soft skin and curvy body and men should be big, tall, muscular and - if that's the natural way they are shaped - hairy. However, I don't want to stereotype. I'm not saying men and women have to be that way. I'm not saying a man can't be a bit more sensitive. I just hate stubbles on his skin.

While many girls today find body hair unappealing, there are still a few of us who find it very attractive. And don't let anyone tell you its disgusting. It's NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment