W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Thursday 8 September 2011

303 Holiday rituals

I've been away for a while. I needed that. So many memories of Luca and the other guys of my youth made me sad, even depressed. To get rid of that, I visited some friends in Italy, France, Holland, Denmark and Florida, California and Australia. Now I'm back and I have a lot of new memories to share with you.

In Denmark I visted Morten and Berrit. We rented a feriehus in the dunes of Jylland. Berrit and I shared our memories, observed and concluded that holiday rituals hadn't changed over the years. Boys and girls skim bars, beaches and boulevards for their ultimate holiday lover bearing one thing in mind. We enjoyed these collective mating rituals!

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment