W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 20 October 2010

217 On my knees

I'm a simple girl; I don't sleep around too much, and when I can snag one, I keep my boyfriends around for as long as I can. Keep them around that is so I can live out my favorite fantasy. Sure I love him inside of me. But I don't need to get on all fours and pounded, and I don't need to be bent in a million positions and whispered to with dirty language. What I need once in awhile, what I ache for during my day at work, what I get wet thinking about it is working my clit while he slathers his tongue all over my breasts. The way he sucks, and grabs them, the way he licks them until they're so hard I nearly climax just to relieve the pressure. But I always wait. My fantasy isn't complete until I get on my knees and devour all of his cock. Only then do I let myself climax. And usually, that's when he does too.








































No comments:

Post a Comment