W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Monday 11 October 2010

214 Lost

Once I had this odd dream. I was on my way to Luca; we had dated at an open spot in the forest nearby. I was very excited, longing for his handsome body and his horny dick. But I just couldn't find the spot, got lost and all around me were lots of pretty guys making eyes at me. I couldn't stop staring at their fascinating cocks. Suddenly, they all came towards me, pointing their cum dripping dicks at me. I panicked and woke up, finding Luca peacefully sleeping beside me on the moss.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment